I am a writer who writes romantic fantasy. I self-published my first book, Soul Lost, which is a time travel romance. I published Megan’s Christmas Knight with Gilded Dragonfly Books, which is a Christmas fantasy romance. Now I am ecstatic to have a contract with Wild Rose Press for Maisie’s List, which is a sweet contemporary romance. I’m not making a living with my writing–not yet–but I am living my dream.
I am also a wife very much in love with her husband of 33 years. I am a mother who is over-the-moon proud of her two grown sons, out pursuing their own lives but still having the good manners to stay in touch with Mom. I am a daughter struggling with the care of a failing parent, but who continues to be blessed with her mother’s company. I am a sister. I am a friend.
My blog posts are likely to reflect my other interests as well:
- I enjoy cooking, and according to my fans, I make the best chocolate chip cookies and brownies around.
- My husband and I love to travel. On our agenda for next year–the UK.
- I am a paraprofessional in the media center of an elementary school, and I just finished the year with my “Star Wars Club” of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. We made a movie called The Last Kyber Crystal. They were splendid.
- Favorite movies: Too numerous to name, but certainly Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are at the top of the list.
- Favorite TV shows (currently) : Outlander and Game of Thrones. Also I love the new Lost in Space on Netflix. Have you seen it?
- Favorite books: Jane Eyre, Lord of the Rings (All three), Harry Potter (1 and 6 are my favorites), and Outlander
If you took the time to read this then you know me pretty well. I would like to know you, too, so please leave a comment.
Best to all,