Reposting because I fell down on the follow through when I posted the first time…
Many thanks to Katherine Givens for nominating me for the Seven Things About Me Award. It’s my first, and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
Seven Things About Me
1. Except for being a wife and mother, writing is the only thing I’ve done that I would consider a career. Every other occupation was just a job.
2. Hard as I try to focus, I always wind up talking with friends throughout my son’s football games. Baseball-same thing.
3. I didn’t really appreciate country music until I moved away from Nashville.
4. If I lived in Middle Earth, I would be a hobbit and live in the Shire.
5. I find meditation addictive. Sometimes it is hard to stop and get on with my life.
6. Included in my many obessions and addictions is the game Animal Crossing on the Wii. Other games make me motion sick.
7. Since my son was in the band, I take all music apart by its instruments. In particular I listen for the tubas.
Seven People I Nominate–(I’ve had some troubles with links, but everything should work now.)
1. Yoga Dog Blog http://yogadogblog.com A boy and his dog who always keep me laughing
2. annevictoriagerdes a young writer with lots of talent and many interesting things to say
3. Life in my 60’s a fellow baby-boomer with much wisdom and truth in her reflections on life
4. iGameMom a wealth of information for parents and teachers who are interested in the bottomless ocean of children’s media
5. curlygirlblogdotcom http://curlygirlblog.com a mom doing what moms do–taking care of her family–and trying to do what is best for a daughter with epilepsy
6. maggiesonebuttkitchen http://maggiesonebuttkitchen.wordpress.com/ an amazing source for recipes and mouthwatering pictures of food.
7. Karen LeRosier http://klerosier.com/ A kindred spirit who posts great quotes by great, quotable people–writers and others.
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List seven things about yourself. It can be anything you want!
3. Nominate seven other people.