Because the brownie recipe was a hit, here’s another one that my family really loves.
Cool Whip Pie
- 1 pkg (4oz) German Sweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk, divided
- 4oz cream cheese, softerned
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- Graham Cracker/ Choc cookie Pie crust
- Microwave chocolate and 2 tbsp. milk in large microwave bowl on high 1-1/2 to 2 min or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and the rest of the milk; beat until well-blended
- Stir in Cool Whip until well-blended
- Spoon into crust
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve with a dollop of Cool Whip on top.
My husband likes it best when I add mini-chocolate chips. Enjoy!